What is six sigma?
We are using to provide for excellence. Identification of process – measuring – analyzing improving and controlling. Six sigma approach focuses on the following three issues
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Reduce cycle time
- Reduce error
We will examine the following steps to 6 sigma and we will determine how we create our own 6σ. We’ll call it PARW. PLANNING – ANALYZING – REPORTING – WATCHING. IT IS YOUR GOOD SUMMARY FOR GOOD JOB !!!
If you do not have a good plan; It would be as follows.
1 -Meaning of statistical Six Sigm
a-Sigma : Sigma is the Greek letter and defines a small standard deviation in statistics
b-Million Error Number (DPMO) :Quality costs, cycle time and productivity as there is a close correlation between properties.
Total Opportunities – TO :TO = Total number of Product Units x Opportunities
Defects Per Opportunity – DPO : DPO =Total Number of Defects / Total Opportunity
Defects Per Million Opportunities – DPMO : DPMO = DPO x 1,000,000
Defects Per Million Opportunities or DPMO can be then converted to sigma values using Yield to Sigma Conversion Table given in Six Sigma – Measure Phase
2-Six Sigma staff of : Six sigma is an approach carried out through teamwork.
a-Champion : The person who determines the project, responsible 6 sigma projects. It is senior manager for program.
- Select the project, approval and monitor
- Select a black belt and green belt that it deems appropriate for the project
- Support black belts and green belts
- Resolve the problems
- Ensure that employees communicate with each other six sigma
b-Black Belt : One of the most critical roles in the organization of six sigma, black belts of full-time employees in the project.
- To lead the team.
- Reporting project results to champion
- To measure, as has the role to identify and control to improve the problem-solving process.
c-Master Black Belt : Usually have the engineering infrastructure. They are six sigma project consultant and coach. Six sigma related issues are the most advanced information
- Training to black belt and green belt
- Champion assist with the project.
- Reporting results
- Adoption in order to inform employees of the company
d-Green Belt : For black belt’s project ; The part-time assistant assigned to work
e-Leadership Council In order to ensure the effectiveness of the works council is created by senior management of the company.
3-Six Sigma Principles
- Customer Focus
- Based on data management
- Process Focus
- Proactive management
- Unlimited cooperation
- From top to bottom training
a- DMAIC : Define, Measure ,Analyze , Improvement, Control (DMAIC) method could be called a problem-solving approach.
b-DMADV : Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify (DMADV ) When customer dissatisfaction or companies fail in achieving its strategic objectives; the process preferred.
c-DMEDI : Define,Measure,Explore,Develop,Improve (DMEDI) When a new design is required, the process is used.
5-Lean Six Sigma: Lean management is an approach to eliminate the complexity and data loss in the process.There are four keys for lean six sigma.
- Customer happiness
- Process improvement
- Team work
- That decisions are based on actual data
A nice summary and after work; Now, How can we create our own 6 sigma services aligns ? We’ll call it PARW
- PLANNING : The objective of planning is to provide a frame work that enables the manager to make reasonable estimates of resources, cost and schedule. For Good Job, Firstly Doing Good Plan.
- ANALYZING : Make a good analysis and follow-up work. Make a good analysis to proceed.
- REPORTING : Reporting is critical. Report solves many things, You can measure your team to the report. Report is your own pictures. It is capture to you and your working.
- WATCHING : Follow the right time in the right way